My Platform NMO Rare Disease

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Wednesday's Worth

"I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world." John 16:33 NIV

Do not be afraid, land of Judah; be glad and rejoice. Surely the LORD has done great things! 
Joel 2:21 NIV


On Wednesday think about something worth sharing.  I want to share an opinion, perhaps you've wondered why good people have to suffer.  I've thought about this many times.  For now I'm fine with the fact that I do not/never will control anything in my life.  I am confident that all things work together for good (Romans 8:28).  Jesus tells us we will have trouble in this world (not if we have trouble expect it) but we are to stay calm ...Easier to say than it is to do, I know.  
It has been very difficult and there are many days it takes everything within me to keep moving.  I made a intentional choice to see the good coming out of this journey.  I've been asked many times how do I manage, my response is I have made my choice.  
I overheard someone talking about me talking about what I have been through and how I need to just let it go .... I'll be talking about what the Lord has done for me until I'm unable to talk. I don't want to get over it.  I believe in good coming out of bad.  Let me be clear as I have said before I won't be the lady with my hand flagging down God to pick me for the next miracle HE wants to bless, but  rest assuredly  knowing all the good coming from this journey far outweighs the bad "something to shout about."  This journey is about so much more than me.  I'll tell this story again and again, for His GLOR!!!.  Some good is already happening, and I believe the best is yet to come ... stay tuned. It is all about HIM. 
The worth ... life is a journey, God is in control, knows what HE is doing, it's all good. You choose what you want to do with it, nothing we go through on earth will compare to eternity spent with HIM make sure you have a relationship with HIM.
Glory to God Great things HE has done !!!
Now your turn.


0 comments:

Post a Comment