My Platform NMO Rare Disease

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Tuesday Truth

For you created my inmost being: you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. 
Psalm 139:13-14 NIV 

Trying new things, from now until directed to do something else on Tuesdays let's post something that is true to your heart. The truth can be a life principal you try to live by, a scripture, the thing I'd ask is to make it positive, inspiring, or encouraging,

I'll start with mine,  a true thought from the scripture above: I live my life intentional knowing how I was created. I remind myself of this often because it is easy for me to get caught up in being what others think I should be. I'm ok the way HE created me.

Please leave a comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment