My Platform NMO Rare Disease

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thursday's Thrill


“Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ.” Philipians 1:6 (KJV)




Today's theme is what are  you "thrilled" about... you know what/who brings you joy?  I have so much to be "thrilled about, I am alive, I feel well today, and am learning so much lately.
I am "thrilled" to the max about this journey, and the fact that many will benefit from it.  My Pastor's messages for some time now have come from Revelations, interesting enough so is this semester's study in BSF.  This week's lesson reminded me of the confidence we have as believer's about eternity.



Glory to God Great things HE has done!

Share your thrills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment